NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1. Children under 13 years of age are NOT permitted in the pool area without an adult over the age of 18.
2. Any child who cannot swim must be accompanied by an adult in the water and/or wear a properly fitted U.S. Coastguard approved life vest.
3. All guests must be accompanied by a homeowner.
4. No person with open abrasions or sores, skin disease, nasal or ear discharge or a communicable disease may swim.
5. NO DIVING.
6. Do NOT swim alone.
7. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES or barbeque grills in the pool area.
8. NO SMOKING in the pool area.
9. No glass containers in the pool area.
10. Please shower or wipe off all oils and lotions before getting in the pool. It accumulates on the side of the pool creating a thick residue.
11. Children 3 and under must wear swim diapers. NO DIAPERS IN POOL. Owners will be responsible for any costs, up to $500, associated with fecal contamination. When the pool is contaminated, the pool must be closed for a minimum of 24 hours to be cleaned.
12. NO diaper changing on the pool deck – STATE LAW.
13. No running or rough housing.
14. No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades or roller skates will be allowed in the pool area. They must be stored outside the pool area.
15. No rafts or large flotation devices are permitted.
16. Pool furniture is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
17. No furniture is allowed in the pools, period.
18. No pets allowed in pool or pool area, with the exception of handicap guide dogs.
19. Appropriate swimwear only. No cutoffs.
20. No abusive language, loud radio or excessive noise.
21. Please pick up all belongings and deposit trash in designated trash receptacles.
22. The homeowners association assumes no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal property or effects.
23. The homeowners association assumes no responsibility for any personal injury to anyone resulting from the use of the pool.
24. Only residents of Stillwater Canyon and their guests are permitted to use the pool facilities.
25. Residents are limited to 2 guests per person.
26. YOU MUST HAVE A DRIVER’S LICENSE OR PROOF OF RESIDENCY WITH YOU TO ENTER THE POOL. SECURITY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU ACCESS WITHOUT PROPER PROOF. NO EXCEPTIONS!
RULES AND REGULATIONS MAY BE AMENDED BY THE BOARD.
VIOLATIONS TO THESE GUIDELINES MAY RESULT IN DISCONTINUED POOL PRIVILEGES AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE BOARD.
GATES MUST REMAIN CLOSED AND LATCHED AT ALL TIMES
TEXAS STAR COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, INC.
6401 S. Custer Rd., Suite 2020
McKinney, Texas 75070
After Hours Number - 972-943-4446